Download Gemcom GEMS 6.2.3
When mining companies seek to increase mine productivity, they turn
to Gemcom for technology and services. The Company is home to
world-renowned mining solutions like GEMS, Surpac, Minex, Whittle, and
InSite, and to industry thought leaders who are pushing the boundaries
of what’s possible in mining.
About Gemcom GEMS
Gemcom GEMS is the leader in collaborative geology and mine planning
solutions. GEMS provides the right capabilities for open pit and
underground mining professionals in exploration, modelling, mine
design, long-term planning and production scheduling.
With GEMS’ unique central database geologists and engineers gain
immediate access to organised, up-to-date geological and mine planning
data. GEMS’ data security and auditing provides the capabilities
they need to improve compliance with industry regulations like JORC,
SAMREC and NI 43-101.
- Central database manages data, enabling data security and
auditability, while eliminating data redundancy and increasing data
integrity and accuracy.
- Streamlined data flows and central data access improves
collaboration, providing information when needed to speed
- System ease-of-use – robust dialog boxes guide users through
- Industry-standard Microsoft technologies integrate with existing
IT infrastructure and ensure system scalability.
- PlotMaker feature allows users to annotate plots with text blocks,
bitmaps, Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and other objects.