Download MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2013 Premium v184.108.40.206
Experience the latest generation of video editing with MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2013 Premium: its faster, better and more powerful than ever before! Along with all the advantages of the Plus version, the Premium version includes an extensive selection of exclusive bonus programs and cinematic special effects. Turn your PC into a fully-equipped video studio and create breathtaking movies from your video footage.
AVCHD import is now up to 40-percent faster, for instance. Processing effects on the GPU has delivered a 90-percent speed boost, while rendering AVCHD Full HD projects can be up to twice as fast in some situations. Elsewhere, the revamped chroma key engine uses a new anti-spill feature to deliver quality green/ blue screen effects with crisp, sharp contours (no green edges).
Workflow improvements see you now able to quickly play or trim your clips, directly from the Media Pool. A lengthy list of additions also includes new import options (including the Olympus OM-D); new DirectX 11 features; support for the new AVCHD Progressive (50p) video standard; many title editing improvements; smarter preview rendering, enhanced H.264 export and more.
And as before, the new family comes in the form of three editions. Movie Edit Pro 2013 is the base; Movie Edit Pro 2013 Plus extends the program with secondary colour correction, advanced effects, professional movie templates, multicam editing, AVCHD authoring and more; and Movie Edit Pro 2013 Premium is bundled with NewBlueFX Video Essentials, digieffects Phenomena and proDAD Adorage 13.
- High-quality special effects, cinematic transitions & templates included
- Full Stereo3D support
- Advanced dubbing: DolbyDigital 5.1 mixer etc.
- Full HD support for HDV and AVCHD camcorders etc.
- Video editing program with 99 tracks, multicam editing
- Travel route animation and much more
- Present your videos on TV, online or on the go.
Exclusively in the Premium version:
NEW! NewBlueFX Video Essential IV
NEW! digieffects Phenomena
NEW! proDAD Adorage 13
NEW! MotionStudios Vasco da Gama 6.50 HD Professional
More than 50 new features
- Improved timeline display with video and audio on one track
- Support of the new video standard AVCHD Progressive (50p)
- Accelerated export of AVCHD videos featuring automatic graphics card recognition*
- Improved user interface with quick access features
- New high-quality decorative elements and intro/outro templates
- Fast and direct GPU calculation of all essential video effects
- New Chroma Key Engine for perfect object extraction
- New templates for professional movie trailers including music
- Preview rendering for Stereo3D and multicam projects
- Automatic synchronization of multicam projects using the audio track
Supported import formats
Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, MXV, MJPEG, QuickTime, WMV(HD), VOB, MKV
Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, MIDI, DolbyDigital Stereo/5.1 (downmix to stereo)
Images: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA
Supported export formats
Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, QuickTime, WMV(HD)
Audio: WAV, MP3
Images: JPEG, BMP
FireWire interface: for use with DV/HDV camcorders
USB interface: for use with HD camcorders, cameras, digital video recorders and webcams
Video, TV, or graphics cards with a video input for digitizing analog sources
TV tuner and DVB T/S tuner cards for recording TV streams
Optical drives: Blu-ray, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM, or CD-R/RW burner
Supported operating systems:
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)