Download SIEMENS SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.0
SIEMENS SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.0 (x86/x64)(2011/2012) | 14.14GB
Language: English, Deutsch, Francais
The package of related programs from a single source in the ISO system startup and original automated installer.
SIMATIC PCS 7 - is a system design process control, fully meeting the requirements of the concept of Totally Integrated Automation = is uniform, functionally complete integrated system for programming:
- Controllers via Step7, CFC, SFC, Simatic NET, ...
Modern methods of design and flexible architecture of SIMATIC PCS 7 provides the possibility of cost-effective solutions for all stages of company development, including design, development, commissioning, training, maintenance and operation, and further development.
It guarantees the unconditional implementation of all standard requirements for control systems at all stages of its existence, from design to practical use:
* Simple and safe process control.
* Ease of operation management and visualization.
* Efficient, fast and uniform design.
* Flexible use of networking field level.
* Ability to use a flexible batch management.
* Openness, the use of other manufacturers' equipment.
* Extensive use of IT-technology, direct connection to the environment ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning - the level of the enterprise resource planning).
Functionality of the system can be illustrated by the following examples:
* One strategy to configure all hardware.
* Common concepts of navigation and maintenance alarms.
* Security / Access Control with a limited list of operations permitted the various categories of staff.
* Unified Monitoring and Diagnostics.
* Time synchronization.
* Integration of emergency control systems.
* Full redundancy of all components, from the field level devices to the level of the operator interface.
* A comprehensive set of libraries with ready-to-use function blocks, screen forms and symbols.
* Import and export functions of process data to / from CAD / CAE system.
* Software for batch process control (SIMATIC BATCH, corresponds ISAS88.01).
SIMATIC PCS7 system is based not only on the use of a wide range of industrial software, but also on the use of standard components SIMATIC. This allows you to:
* To make the choice of automation systems of various capacities depending on their requirements.
* To make a step by step development of the local and distributed systems, input-output.
* Perform a simple extension of the management and monitoring, from simple single system to distributed multi-user systems with client / server architecture.
* Perform enhanced functionality of workstations by installing various optional software and hardware components.
Openness PCS 7 applies to all levels of management, from the lower (implementation of algorithms for automatic control) to the top (man-machine interface). The software package includes a library of standard elements, provides for the establishment of user constituents, as well as changes to the library ready solutions.
Developer: SIEMENS AG, IA & D
OS: 32bit +64 bit
Language: English, Deutsch, Francais only
System requirements: PC Hardware:
Processor / CPU: Intel processor: Core i7 with two cores and Hyper-Threading
Work memory up to 8-GByte RAM, both ECC RAM and non-ECC RAM, (ECC RAM for high data consistency)
Intel Core i processors with Turbo Boost 2.0, EM64T, VT-x/-d and Intel Active Management Technology 7.0 (iAMT)
Enhanced memory size up to 16 GByte
Doin't use AMD x3 (3 core)! Do not use the AMD x3 (three nuclear)!
SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.0 will execute under the following operating systems:
Engineering Station, single-user system and OS Client:
Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate / Enterprise (32 or 64 Bit)
Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 Bit)
Engineering Station, single-user system and OS Server:
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Standard Edition (64 Bit)
Windows Server 2008 SP2 Standard Edition (32 Bit)
Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 Standard Edition (32 Bit)
Windows Server 2003 SP2 Standard Edition (32 Bit)
Ingredients: (2 x 9GB DVD) + 1 CD
Advisable to drain all in one directory, DVD1 and DVD2 is a single indivisible package.