Download FolderSizes Professional Edition 6.1.68
This program will allow you to scan your hard disk for free space on them. If you can not understand why so few places left, run FolderSizes, and the program will give you a full report. The program will generate charts that clearly show which folders occupy the most space. Among the features: Printing reports, export them to HTML; Export diagrams to files JPEG, PNG, BMP or TIFF; system of reporting on the types of files that occupy the most space.
Benefits & Solutions
* Explore, visualize, and comprehend local and network storage
* Reclaim gigabytes of drive space - fast!
* Improve storage capacity planning capability
* Find the disk space hogs with just a few clicks
* Manage and monitor disk space across the network (Pro edition only)
* Publish disk usage reports right to your web server share
* Streamline file systems to optimize backups
* Monitor and enforce employee data storage policies
* Find excessively long file names that interfere with CD storage, etc.
* Find recently saved files without knowing their names (find recently modified)
* Find files owned by a specific individual or group
* View the "size on disk" (actual space consumed) for any file or folder
* Visualize the distribution of files by file type, age, and size
* Find and eliminate empty folders
* Search files by nearly any file attribute combination
* Schedule the generation of nearly any FolderSizes report (Pro edition only)
* Hierarchical folder map visualization (based upon treemap technology)
* Integrated scheduler (Pro edition only)
* Unicode file and folder name support
* Interactive, dynamic, full-color bar and pie graphs
* Fast, multi-threaded, network-aware file system scanning
* Isolate largest, oldest, duplicate, and temporary files
* View disk space utilization by file type / attributes
* View local & network disk space usage by owner / group
* Command line interface for scripting & integration (Pro edition only)
* FilterZip regular-expression based compression system
* See total & free space for fixed, removable, network drives
* Export reports in HTML, XML (Pro edition only), CSV, and more
* Integrates with the Windows shell context menu (32 and 64 bit support!)
* Extremely configurable - colors, fonts, print options, etc.
* Flexible, multi-path oriented search and file reporting systems
* Strong support for viewing allocated disk space (e.g. "size on disk")
* "Command Prompt from Here" in all context menus
* Super-fast, in-memory database provides stunning performance
* Support for direct entry of UNC network paths in all reports
* Optional symbolic link skipping
* Bug fix: Resolved a regression in v6.1.66 that could cause some file system scans to fail with a "parameter is incorrect" error message.
Platform: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003, Server 2008 or Server 2012 (32 and 64 bit)