We crack the world!
Download Video Copilot Element 3D 1.6
Our 3D object based plug-in for Adobe After effects known as Element 3D has an official release date! You know that little plug-in we've been working on that let's you use real 3D objects as particles ... well it's finally ready for release!
- Added world position pass.
- Added scene relink.
- Added replace model option.
- Added a subsampling mode for post effects.
- Added planar and polygon mapping types.
- Added render order.
- Added group nulls.
- Added generate 3D position null.
- Added shape order animation mode.
- Improved automatic relinking.
- Fix: issue with baked animation in different groups.
- Fix: crash due to path aspect ratio fix.
- Fix: occlusion map was rendering below diffuse.
- Fix: masks with different aspect ratio than layer.
- Fix: baked animation wasn't working with 3D object replicator shape.
- Fix: rendering issues on OSX.
- Fix: crash when rendering empty scene with missing assets.
- Fix: licensing popup on Windows when opening old projects.
Mac 10.6.8+ (64 bit)
After Effects Version:
Element supports Adobe After Effects CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6
Supported Graphics Cards:
A 512 MB Graphics card, and 1GB or more is recommended for large scenes.
Geforce 8800 or better. Including Quadro 4000 or better and ATI Radeon 3870 or better.
* NOTE: Be sure to keep your graphics card drivers up to date for best performance.
Language : English