Download Garmin Bluechart G2 Vision Sea Maps
Garmin Bluechart G2 Vision Sea Maps + Unlocker
Navigate the streets of Europe with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your compatible device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.
Route to restaurants, gas stations, lodging, attractions and more.
- Includes full country coverage for Western Europe and many countries in Eastern Europe as well as French Guiana and the islands of Malta, St. Barthelemy, Martinique, Guadeloupe and Reunion.
- Includes increased detailed coverage for Romania and Ukraine.
- Includes more than 10.3 million km (6.4 million mi) of roads, including motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads, in Western Europe and many countries in Eastern Europe.
- Displays more than 5.3 million points of interest throughout the country, including restaurants, lodging, border crossings, attractions, petrol stations, campsites, shopping and more.
- Gives turn-by-turn directions on your compatible device.
- Enhances pronunciation for compatible devices that speak street names (example: "Turn right on Main Street").
- Includes navigational features, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance, speed categories and more.
- Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.
- (DVD only) Includes computer software that lets you plan trips on your computer and transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your computer and your device.
Garmin has recently been made aware of an issue involving map data present on its Personal Navigation Devices (PNDs) that may cause the PNDs with certain map versions to indicate the direction of travel incorrectly on a very low percentage of road segments only in the Netherlands. Garmin has determined that certain roadway segments within the Netherlands have incorrect one way assignments, resulting in travel guidance against the flow of traffic for short portions of certain calculated routes. This issue affects primarily roundabouts or non-controlled access roads.
The issue affects the City Navigator Europe NT and NTU database version 2013.40. This database version was made available for download on 27 February 2013 and the issue therefore affects any Garmin PND to which the user has downloaded this database version since that date. The same affected map update is also available on an SD card as an accessory.