Download NewBlue ColorFast 3.0 Build 130429
Primary Color Correction Features:
- Exposure - Raise or lower the overall image luminance, with no curve changes.
- White balance with eyedropper - Use an active decolorize process to achieve precise white balance results throughout the image.
- White correction strength - Manage how much active white balance is applied to leverage original lighting casts when needed.
- Brightness - Control the higher end of the luminance curve without affecting black levels.
- Film Gamma - Simulate film by widening the contrast range without crushing whites or blacks in the process.
- Saturation - Add or reduce color intensity from B/W through full legal color limits.
NewBlue ColorFast - Color Control Without the Complexity. NewBlue ColorFast is an integrated plugin that streamlines both color correction and color grading in one simple workflow. With Spectra Color Isolating Technology, you get precise control over color adjustments. Work in precise regions or create the look you want across your entire video image. You'll get the artistic results you want in a fraction of the time.
With ColorFast, we've created a one-stop shop where editors can do both color correction and color grading in the same workflow. It's versatile, easy to set up, and so intuitive you won't have to spend a lot of time learning the software. With an integrated workflow native to your non-linear editor (NLE), you'll be able to quickly solve for primary corrections across your entire image while achieving secondary corrections in specific areas.
Our Spectra Color Isolating Technology lets you define regions and actively isolate those pixels for precise control over color adjustments. ColorFast's ability to isolate luminance regions and specific color values allows for features like Skin Preservation while you make more extreme color corrections in the same region. All of ColorFast's special features are designed with one goal in mind: to speed up your workflow.
- Skin tone preservation - With just a few clicks, you can create a mask for skin tones and preserve those colors in your final image. Then you can make more extreme adjustments in other regions (think sky, grass, background) and they won't bleed into your protected skin tone.
- Luminance isolation mask - ColorFast allows you to use custom Low, Mid, High (Lift, Gamma, Gain) range definitions so that you can precisely isolate luminance regions for specific adjustments.
- Shape mask - Our four-point, roundable shape mask is more flexible than simple ellipse and rectangle power masks, and it's just as easy to set up. Combine this with the luminance masks and you have unlimited isolation possibilities.
Video Editing Host Compatibility:
- After Effects 7.0 +
- Premiere Pro CS4, CS5/5.5, CS6/6.5
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 5, 6/6.5
- Grass Valley Edius 5/5.5, 6/6.5
- Power Director 11
- Sony Vegas Pro 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9, 10, 11, 12 (32-bit/64-bit OpenFX/DirectX)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows Vista (SP 2 or later), or Windows 7
- 1 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 128MB graphics memory for GPU acceleration
- 145 MB hard-disk space for installation
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for HD)