We crack the world!
Download Altair SimLab 12.1
SimLab is a process oriented, feature based finite element modeling software that allows you to quickly and accurately simulate engineering behavior of complex assemblies. SimLab automates imulation-modeling tasks to reduce human errors and time spent manually creating finite element models and interpreting results. SimLab is not a traditional off the shelf Pre and Post processing software but a vertical application development platform to capture and automate simulation processes.
Highly efficient, feature based, modeling approach
- Improves modeling repeatability and quality
- Directly identifies geometry features inside of the CAD environment
- Fillets, gaskets, cylinders, etc.
Streamlines modeling tasks for complex assemblies
- Automated meshing
- Automated assembly of parts and components
- Automated mesh generation for mating surfaces of assembly
- Automated part connections
Eliminates tedious CAD geometry clean-up and removes geometry translation errors
Intuitive, fast, and process driven graphical user interface
- Process capture and reuse
Accelerates CAE model development for complex assemblies
- Employs an advanced template based meshing process
- Removes hand mesh clean-up
- Simplifies load and boundary condition definition and generation
Simplified model and assembly modifications
- Part replacement
- Add or modify ribs within solid models
- Change fillet / cylinder / hole properties
- Local model morphing