Download CSI ETABS 2013 13.1.1
ETABS 2013 is the most sophisticated and technologically-advanced software product available to structural engineers today. It defines the future of building design software, setting the stage for unsurpassed capability and efficiency worldwide.
The innovative and revolutionary new ETABS 2013 is the ultimate integrated software package for the structural analysis and design of buildings. Incorporating 40 years of continuous research and development, this latest ETABS offers unmatched 3D object based modeling and visualization tools, blazingly fast linear and nonlinear analytical power, sophisticated and comprehensive design capabilities for a wide-range of materials, and insightful graphic displays, reports, and schematic drawings that allow users to quickly and easily decipher and understand analysis and design results.
From the start of design conception through the production of schematic drawings, ETABS 2013 integrates every aspect of the engineering design process. Creation of models has never been easier - intuitive drawing commands allow for the rapid generation of floor and elevation framing. CAD drawings can be converted directly into ETABS models or used as templates onto which ETABS objects may be overlaid. The state-of-the-art SAPFire 64-bit solver allows extremely large and complex models to be rapidly analyzed, and supports nonlinear modeling techniques such as construction sequencing and time effects (e.g., creep and shrinkage). Design of steel and concrete frames (with automated optimization), composite beams, composite columns, steel joists, and concrete and masonry shear walls is included, as is the capacity check for steel connections and base plates. Models may be realistically rendered, and all results can be shown directly on the structure. Comprehensive and customizable reports are available for all analysis and design output, and schematic construction drawings of framing plans, schedules, details, and cross-sections may be generated for concrete and steel structures.
ETABS 2013 provides an unequaled suite of tools for structural engineers designing buildings, whether they are working on one-story industrial structures or the tallest commercial high-rises. Immensely capable, yet easy-to-use, has been the hallmark of ETABS since its introduction decades ago, and this latest release continues that tradition by providing engineers with the technologically-advanced, yet intuitive, software they require to be their most productive.
For a complete list of new features in ETABS 2013, please visit: ETABS 2013 News
ETABS 2013 13.1.0 and 13.1.1 Enhancements
Significant enhancements included:
- Concrete frame design and shear wall design have been added for the Hong Kong CP 2013 code.
- Steel frame design using the AISC 360-10 code now provides an option to allow Notional Load cases to be included in design combinations with wind, seismic and response spectrum cases.
- Automated wind loading has been added according to the Australian and New Zealand code AS/NZS 1170.2-2011.
- Automated wind loading using the diaphragm-extents option for the ASCE 7-02, ASCE 7- 05 and ASCE 7-10 codes that now allows automatic determination of the wind pressure coefficients (windward and leeward) based on the building size.
- Frame section properties have been enhanced to separate steel shapes from concrete shapes for more detailed handling of rebar.
- The mass source now allows separate control for the self-mass from elements and added masses, in addition to the use of load patterns. Previously self-mass and added mass were considered together.
- New database tables have been added that provide pier and spandrel section property information.
- Customization of the keyboard shortcuts for the various menu items is now available.
- Multiple enhancements have been made for the import and export of IFC files.
- Other minor enhancements.
About Computers and Structures, Inc
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere!
Name: CSI ETABS
Version: 2013 version 13.1.1 build 1035
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 696.1 mb