Download Thomson Reuters EndNote X7 v184.108.40.20612
Millions of researchers, scholarly writers, students, and librarians use EndNote to search online bibliographic databases, organize their references, images and PDFs in any language, and create bibliographies and figure lists instantly. Instead of spending hours typing bibliographies, or using index cards to organize their references, they do it the easy way-by using EndNote! And EndNote Web is included with EndNote so you can collaborate with others easily. EndNote for Windows and Macintosh is a valuable all-in-one tool that integrates the following tasks into one program.
Collect. Collaborate. Create. From Anywhere.
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs
- Open, annotate and search PDF files.
- Create bibliographies in over 5,000 styles.
- Share references with colleagues.
- Access and manage your research from anywhere.
Windows Requirements (X7)
- Windows XP SP3, Vista (32-/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-/64-bit), & Windows 8 (32-/64-bit).
- Pentium 450-megahertz (MHz) or faster processor
- 180 MB hard disk space available
- 256 MB RAM
- CD-ROM drive required for installation - not required for download installation.