Download Media Center Master Premium 2.10.5714.1007
Media Center Master is a powerful, multipurpose, interface that can automate the organizing of video files, meta-data files, and image files for a media collection. It supports several Media Center applications and products, XBMC, Popcorn Hour, Windows Media Center, Media Browser...Using a "Premium License" version with "uTorrent," a BitTorrent Client, provides the user complete management of downloading TV Series Episodes and/or Movies, including the removal of; completed seeding downloads, completed .torrent files and data from the uTorrent GUI. Additional features of the "Premium License" version provides downloading of Theatrical Trailers, and Subtitles. Smooth, powerful interface to organize your media collection.
- Smooth, powerful interface to organize your media collection.
- Support for the built-in Windows Media Center Video Library strip (dvdid.xml) as well as MediaBrowser extension (mymovies.xml).
- Movies, television, and adult title search from a variety of configurable meta data sources.
- Built-in, fully-automated episode torrent and Usenet downloads from multiple sources. Keep your T.V. series updated through the internet for free.
- Full metadata editor with tools to automate movie and T.V. episode renaming.
- Theatrical trailer downloader with options for automatic re-encoding.
- Extendable fetcher system allows other programmers to write fetchers - sample source code included in the forums.
- Configurable to download actor/actress thumbnails and movie/T.V. posters, fan art, backdrops, and banners.
- Flexible post-processing allows command-line operations after a movie title has been fetched - works great with Stark Covers.
...and a whole lot more...
What's new in version 2.10:
- MCM unable to detect titles with bracketed author prefix
- Do not set SortTitle XML field to the LocalTitle
- Collections do not observe existing TMDb IDs in metadata when fetching
- Torrents with subtitles can override specific extension preferences
- Allow original title visibility toggle
- Subscene.com has changed their HTML and/or URLs and no longer provide results
- 2.10 performance issue with large libraries
- Try to delete files to the recycle bin when parsing new downloads
- Backup and restore of MCM data