Download Graitec Advance Suite 2015 Final
GRAITEC, European BIM software developer for the construction industry, announces the release of Advance Suite 2015 dedicated to structural engineering.
Welcome to Advance Design 2015
Advance Design 2015 is fully part of the Graitec Advance suite composed by Advance CAD 2015 and Graitec BIM Connect 2015 (making possible files exchange and synchronization with Autodesk Revit). GRAITEC Advance is linked also with Autodesk Advance Steel 2015 and Autodesk Advance Concrete 2015 in order to offer a Building Information Modeling (BIM) system that automates the entire structural design and construction documentation process from engineering design and structural analysis to member optimization, detailing and fabrication.
Advance Design 2015 is articulated around 3 main subjects:
- New options for the reinforced concrete design according EC2.
- A new starting screen for easier use and access.
- The implementation of the new NTC2008 Italian codes.
This release 2015 comes also with several small improvements and adjustments which are the feedback of thousands users:
- New appearance for icons
- Improvements on concrete design for planar elements with variable thickness
- Simplified reinforcement drawings for concrete beams and columns
- Update of the SRSS modal summation method for faster seismical analysis on simple models
- New solver option for improved torsor calculation on walls using T6-Q9 elements
- Improved export of a meshed model through a .TXT file format
- Uniform diagrams for linear support actions
Advance Design 2015 is the invaluable tool for all your projects.
About GRAITEC Group.
Founded in 1986, GRAITEC is a major software developer for civil engineering offering a Building Information Modeling (BIM) system that automates the entire structural process. Used by more than 40,000 professionals worldwide, GRAITEC solutions have helped in creating outstanding projects: Cur Dfense tower, Stade de France stadium, Cairo Subway, Dsseldorf International Airport, Bneasa Shopping City in Bucharest, Milano Fair, etc. The GRAITEC Group has more than 260 employees working in 14 companies (France, Germany, Czech Republic, Romania, Russia, Italy, United Kingdom, Singapore, Canada and USA). GRAITEC also manages an international network of more than 40 Value Added Resellers.