Download Bentley RAM Concept V8i SELECTSeries 9 05.02.00.21
RAM Concept empowers structural engineers to design floor systems much more cost-effectively than with other tools, and with exceptional visibility into the compliance, efficiency, and practicality of the design.
RAM Concept was built with the needs of the practicing structural engineer in mind. Within the advanced feature set the user will find tools that specifically target the most common concerns of designers. Accommodation of complex floor geometries, ease with which changes can be handled, powerful task automation, and concise organization of output are all hallmarks of RAM Concept.
- Modeling of the structure is done with familiar physical objects, with the option to trace over a CAD background.
- Repeated effort can be saved by using intelligent program automation, with options to manually override.
- Easily access a wealth of information and results using a well organized, layer-themed interface.
- RAM Concept's exhaustive design considerations include short and long term states, service and strength criteria, punching shear, vibration, and load history deflections.
- Integrate RAM Concept models with RAM Structural System or STAAD.Pro to design the full 3D structure.
RAM Concept is the ultimate structural engineer's software tool, enabling more efficient and more reliable slab and foundation design.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Bentley Systems applies information mobility to improve asset performance by leveraging information modeling through integrated projects for intelligent infrastructure. Its solutions encompass the MicroStation platform for infrastructure design and modeling, the ProjectWise platform for infrastructure project team collaboration and work sharing, and the AssetWise platform for infrastructure asset operations - all supporting a broad portfolio of interoperable applications and complemented by worldwide professional services. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50 countries, more than $500 million in annual revenues, and since 2003 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Name: Bentley RAM Concept V8i
OS: Windows 2000 or later
Size: 467.7 mb