Download Bentley RAM Elements V8i SELECTSeries 4 13.03.00.117
RAM Elements V8i (formerly RAM Advanse) provides quick, reliable tools for specific structural tasks. RAM Elements V8i is the only structural engineering software system that offers finite element analysis plus stand-alone or integrated design tools all in one low-cost, easy-to-use package.
- Cost savings is realized with RAM Elements V8i due to the ability to maintain a single program with many functionalities. For example, the flexible interface options include toolkit programs that function as stand-alone or integrated with the 3D model.
- RAM Elements V8i comprehensive analysis and design provides thorough compliance with leading design codes and multiple options for dealing with changes which leads to increased efficiency.
- Improve your quality control with fluent data collaboration. RAM Elements V8i is a single source for many structural components and interoperates with RAM Connection V8i, RAM Structural System V8i, STAAD.Pro V8i, and ProSteel V8i.
Whether you are designing trusses, continuous beams, frames of all types, retaining walls, masonry walls, tilt-up walls, shear walls, footings, or performing many other everyday design tasks, RAM Elements V8i delivers the industrys most productive and easy-to-use engineering analysis and design toolkit.
Resolved Issues in this release
- Fix to equivalent moment factor (Cm) calculation for AISC. In some instances, the sign convention for single and double curvature was not accurately calculated.
- AISC Interaction equation H3-6 had a sign error and it is now correctly implemented.
- Fix to the calculation of the eccentricity for AISC torsion design in single angles.
- The calculation of the section modulus for CSA member design in custom (not included in the standard) sections was mistaken. It has now been corrected.
- Fix to the minimum shear reinforcement in columns where there was no shear demand in one of the local axis.
- Reports with very large number of pages caused an Out of memory error when they were being generated. This is now fixed.
- The Welcome Screen library (DLL) caused member design libraries to crash when it was active. The library has now been fixed and no longer affects the design.
- The out-of-core analysis option gave a memory error. This has now been corrected.
- The pivot point in the copy rotate command was not working. It is now functioning correctly.
- The local axis position for braces was changed during the import of RAM Structural System models. This is now respecting the rotation from the original model.
- The self-weight of vertical shells (representing walls) was not being considered in the automatic mass calculations (magnitude and center of mass location). This has now been reestablished.
- The Masonry Wall module was missing the reduction factor for shear demand in special shear walls. It is now included.
- For a continuous (multilevel) wall, the Detailing page in the Masonry Wall module was malfunctioning. This is now corrected.
- Some stability results were not being properly deleted when the wall geometry changed. Now when the wall stem, heel or toe change dimensions, the results are lost as it should be.
- Cracked section properties for single and/or double reinforcement are now being calculated with the proper critical moment of inertia (Icr).
- Several other minor fixes.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Bentley Systems applies information mobility to improve asset performance by leveraging information modeling through integrated projects for intelligent infrastructure. Its solutions encompass the MicroStation platform for infrastructure design and modeling, the ProjectWise platform for infrastructure project team collaboration and work sharing, and the AssetWise platform for infrastructure asset operations - all supporting a broad portfolio of interoperable applications and complemented by worldwide professional services. Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in 50 countries, more than $500 million in annual revenues, and since 2003 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Name: Bentley RAM Elements
Interface: english, spanish
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
Size: 847.3 mb