Download AgileBits 1Password for Windows 126.96.36.1990
1Password gives you the security you need in today online world without slowing you down. 1Password makes you more productive while simultaneously increasing your security with strong, unique passwords for all your accounts.
Slim your wallet
1Password vault has many tailored shelves. Store your credit cards, reward programs, membership cards, and more. Never leave home without your important information again.
Protect your identity
Store your entire life in 1Password. Add bank accounts, passports, wills, investments, and more. Your life, secured by 1Password.
Secure your sticky notes
Stop using sticky notes for private information you do not want others to see. Secure Notes let you store this information in the privacy and security of 1Password vault.
Instant log in
A single click opens your browser, opens a site, fills in your username and password, and logs you in. Its the fastest way to work or play.
Type less, get more done
One click can automatically fill out long, tedious signup forms or shipping and credit card details when shopping online.
Add your own password ingredients
Our Strong Password Generator is your key to password liberation. One click creates a strong, unique password for each account, and our browser extension fills it into the website automatically. For times when you need more control, change the password recipe. You can customize pronounceable words, special characters, and more. Its the simplest way to protect your self from password reuse, data breaches, and PML Password Memory Loss.
Everything in its place
- Mark your most important or frequently used items for quick access and sync this list among all your devices.
- Drag any mix of 1Password Logins, Secure Notes, and other items into folders for work, finances, social media, or any other grouping you need.
- Adding tags to 1Password items is a snap; focusing on them to get things done is even easier.
We have got your back
Our new service keeps you informed about your security. Watchtower securely checks your logins for known vulnerabilities and tells you which sites need new passwords.
Stay safe in multiple platforms
- 1Password for Windows has siblings for Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android. We have got you covered.
- 1Password for Windows syncs with your mobile devices through 1Password for iOS or Android.
- 1Password supports Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and, for the first time, Opera
- Various stability improvements.
- New (right-click-popup) menu items for attachments: Open and Export.
- Attachments are limited to 5MB.
- Favorites are moved to the top of the 1Password menu (above Show X more items).
- Ctrl+ domain matching is more lenient for sub domains, hereby bypassing the popup menu more often (provided Lenient URL matching is turned on).
- Improved the (error) message that appears when 1Password cannot encrypt your attachment(s).
- Added support for Yandex web browser.
- Bug: Auto-Type does not work with Skype. Fixed.
- Bug: when you have your display set to 125% then collapsing/expanding sections in some categories (such as Software License, for example) does not work. Fixed.
- Bug: the Auto-Type toolbar button does not work if your Login item does not have a username. Fixed.
- Bug: the About window might display this: DEMO mode (expires on January 31, 1970). Fixed.
- Bug: 1Password might auto-lock itself while downloading icons. Fixed.
- Bug: shutting down your PC might crash the 1Password agent/helper with the following error: Msg not registered. Fixed.
- Bug: immediate search in the browser extension does not support non-alphanumeric characters. Fixed.
- Bug: with some color schemes, the item title (in the lower-right pane) is washed out. Fixed.
- Bug: Ctrl+ might login immediately (without the popup menu) when you have multiple URLs and Lenient URL matching is turned on. Fixed.
- Bug: press Ctrl+N. Wait for auto-lock to kick in. Result: popup menu is still visible. Click on: Wallet > Credit Card. Error. Fixed.
All above links are interchangable. No password