Download Slysoft CloneBD 22.214.171.124
CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected BluRay to your hard drive, or any blank BluRay disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your BluRay. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your BluRay discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D BluRay and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial BluRays might also require AnyDVD HD.
- Copy BluRay disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert BluRay content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
- Supports all regions (A,B,C)
- Easy title selection with included BluRay preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
- 3D support coming soon...
- H.265/HEVC support coming soon...
A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
Administrator rights are required to install.
BluRay drive reader/writer
About 50-100 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone BluRays
- New: Added support for new AC-3 stream type [TORA_TORA_TORA]
- New: Added option to automatically exit application after successful transcode [#516]
- Change: Add title description on processing page describing current title [#540]
- Change: New watermark logo in test/trial version [#452]
- Fix: Ignore invalid LPCM 05 descriptor (found on disc 'FarsDia_1080p_SP', clip 0)
- Fix: In some situations created .m2ts files have not been aligned to sector boundary leading to a failure in ISO creation and disc burning
- Fix: Ominous divide by zero crash when showing start page - cause unknown [#359, #362, #397, #433, #435]
- Fix: Prevent crash on cleanup if there's no GPU interface available [#506]
- Fix: Fixes crash when IG (interactive, menu) streams are transferred [#504]
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Requirements - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
(For Any Issues or Dead Links PM Me)