Download Burp Suite Professional Edition 1.6.09
Burp Suite is an integrated platform for performing security testing of web applications. Its various tools work seamlessly together to support the entire testing process, from initial mapping and analysis of an application's attack surface, through to finding and exploiting security vulnerabilities.
Burp gives you full control, letting you combine advanced manual techniques with state-of-the-art automation, to make your work faster, more effective, and more fun.
Burp Suite contains the following key components:
- An intercepting Proxy, which lets you inspect and modify traffic between your browser and the target application.
- An application-aware Spider, for crawling content and functionality.
- An advanced web application Scanner, for automating the detection of numerous types of vulnerability.
- An Intruder tool, for performing powerful customized attacks to find and exploit unusual vulnerabilities.
- A Repeater tool, for manipulating and resending individual requests.
- A Sequencer tool, for testing the randomness of session tokens.
- The ability to save your work and resume working later.
- Extensibility, allowing you to easily write your own plugins, to perform complex and highly customized tasks within Burp.
Burp is easy to use and intuitive, allowing new users to begin working right away. Burp is also highly configurable, and contains numerous powerful features to assist the most experienced testers with their work.
Features of Professional Edition:
- Burp Proxy
- Burp Spider
- Burp Repeater
- Burp Sequencer
- Burp Decoder
- Burp Comparer
- Burp Intruder
- Burp Scanner
- Save and Restore
- Target Analyzer
- Content Discovery
- Task Scheduler
- Release Schedule
What's New in Version 1.6.09:
- This release fixes a problem affecting some users of 32-bit systems with the new handling of temporary files that was introduced in v1.6.08.
- When the temporary file store grows sufficiently large, some users of 32-bit systems have experienced out-of-memory errors with v1.6.08 of Burp. The new release reverts to the old handling of temporary files for users of 32-bit systems.