We crack the world!
Download MSoft DBConvert for Access and MSSQL v6.0.6
AMPED group released the latest version of Ã¢ÂÂDBConvert for Access and MSSQLÃ¢ÂÂ.
DBConvert/ DBSync for Access and Microsoft SQL Server are powerful cross database migration tools for upsizing and synchronization of Access x86/x64 data to MS SQL Server. Generally the number concurrent users for an Access database is limited to maximum of 10-20 users. Access does not provide the level of security and reliability that SQL Server does. Besides, Microsoft said, that the MS Jet Database Engine that is used in MS Access, has entered a state of functional deprecation. They recommend using MS SQL Server Express or MS SQL Server Compact Editions instead for new database applications as a backend.
* Bi-directional synchronization between MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL
* Access queries to MS SQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL views conversion support
* Ability to select TCP/IP, PIPE, IPX/SPX communications protocols
* Amazon RDS SQL Server DB Instance support
* Views conversion from MS SQL to MySQL and Oracle and back support
* Speed conversion with Bulk and Quantization features
* Linked tables support
* MS Access Work Groups support
* MS SQL Server (Express) 2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012/2014, SQL Azure support
* MS SQL schemes support
* Saving data into a MS SQL Dump for export to MS SQL database
* Interface languages
* English German French Spanish Italian Danish Chinese Russian Portuguese Polish Greek Bahasa
* Product Requirements
* Necessary privileges to write into database on the target MS SQL server (this requirement is optional as there is an option to overcome the restrictions using dump file)
* Access 2000 or higher. Both Access 32/64 versions are supported
* Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 Redistributable package