Download AfterCodecs v1.2.2 for Adobe After Effects x64 -P2P
AfterCodecs is a native render queue plugin for After Effects that allows you to render directly to the codecs. Need to render ProRes on Windows? Want to render directly to a small file size, high quality H264 straight from the After Effects render queue? AfterCodecs can do it without requiring any intermediate step!
* ProRes : LT / Proxy / Normal / HQ (10 bit) and even 4444 that supports Alpha Channel.
* HAP GPU accelerated codecs : Hap, Hap Alpha and Hap Q, you can choose if you want to compress frames and how many chunks you need.
* x264 : best H264/AVC implementation, outperforming both Adobe Media Encoder and QuickTime H264.
* x265 : files are 30% lighter than x264 and it also supports 8K resolution.
* x264 RGB : same as x264 but avoids YUV colorspace, best for storing separate channels in one video (UV map, AlphasÃ¢ÂÂ¦) for power users only. The last 3 codecs also support lossless encoding in which there is no compression artifacts, keeping the original data intact.
Comparison with AME. AfterCodecs will create a smaller, better looking file directly in the After Effects render queue. What’s not to love?