Download basICColor print 5.0.2 Build 146.70
ÃÂ Whether inkjet, digital printing press or proof printer, with print 5 you get the basICColor profiling solution which supports all RGB and CMYK printers. One of the most critical selections in achieving accurate CMYK separations, and profile building, is a concept called “black generation”. Achieve professional quality results with the intelligent ‘auto’ mode, or choose from an extensive list of profile preferences and parameters to manage the details yourself. Integrated into basICColor catch and with automatic measurement data correction, creating a perfect ICC profile for your printer is easy as pie! basICColor print 5 profiling software provides discriminating accuracy for color professionals! It also optimizes ink reduction for improved profitability.
basICColor print 5 supports highly customizable color separation, with specific options for a diverse range of printing technologies. It also offers a user defined modification to the perceptual rendering intent, so that images convert with highest quality results.
Whether deriving several variations of profile builds from a single set of measurement data, or an array of profiles from separate measurements, batch processing with basICColor print 5 automation frees the user to multitask with other responsibilities.
basICColor print 5 is seamlessly integrated into our measuring software basICColor catch. The other basICColor catch modules allow for quality control and statistical analysis of your proofs or prints.
- Easy to use with presets and drag and drop
- Batch and multi-target profiling
- Integration of basICColor catch
- Creates CMYK, RGB and grayscale profiles
- Creates v2 or v4 ICC profiles
- Detects and automatically sets the optimum ink limit and the best TAC
- Various gamut mapping strategies (Standard, Blackpoint Compensation, Absolute Compression, Minimal Compression or based on reference profile)
- Infinitely adjustable gamut compression
- Infinitely adjustable correction for optical brightener
- Integrated profile optimization
- Stores the ICC profiles automatically either in the system folder or in a freely definable folder (eg. RIP)
- Supports all measurement files (ISO format)
- Support for any CMYK profiling target (eg. ECI2002 or IT8.7/4)
DOWNLOADÃÂ RAPIDGATORÃÂ Ã¢ÂÂÃÂ UPLOADGIG