Download HTTP Debugger Pro v8.15-P2P
HTTP Debugger is a professional http sniffer for intercepting and analyzing the http protocol traffic between a web browser or any application using the HTTP / HTTPS protocol, and a web server.
With HTTP Debugger you can locate and fix website errors and identify performance bottlenecks; analyze http headers, query strings, cookies, redirections, authorization headers, POST parameters and error codes; view the source code of HTML/XML web pages and Java/VB scripts. You can use HTTP Debugger to analyze the http traffic produced by web browser add-ons, ActiveX components and/or Java applets.
Software developers can use the HTTP Debugger to view and analyze the http traffic of their own, or any third party, software programs in C#, Java, VB, C++, Delphi, regardless of whether it is a user mode application or a Windows System Service.
* Full support of both 32-Bit and 64-Bit applications
* Support of Any Web Browser and Low-Level System Components
* Decoding of HTTPS/SSL Connections
* Decoding of gZip/Chunked Content
* Support of Dial-up Modem, DSL/ISDN/Cable/LAN Connections
* Monitoring All TCP/IP Ports, Not Only Port 80
* Tree and Flat List Modes
* Grouping and Sorting Data
* Advanced Search
* Advanced Filtering
* Advanced Highlighting
* Charts and Diagrams
* Real-time Charts
* Save and Restore Sessions
* Exporting Captured Data
* HTTP Request and Response Detailed View
* Extended Cookie and URL Parameters
* Build-in HTTP Submitter and URL/Text Converter