AUTOMOTIVE Session Lauyan Cutting Mercedes-Benz RAL MediaMaster Citavi SURFCAM Crysonic Centrafuse MBOX DiskGenius GetDataBack Piano Corel Customizer VOL Elements Sparkol iZotope LUTs Database Central-West Ladies RocketBowl Ghost IDRMyImage Agile LennarDigital Architect Flutes InfoPath
Photorescue has established itself as the best performing digital picture recovery solution: its automated defragmentation algorithms allow it to consistently score better than its competition in independent tests. However, automated file defragmentation has its limits. That is why Photorescue Advanced allows you to manipulate the clusters pictures are made of and adds interactivity and visual feedback to the data recovery process. PhotoRescue Advanced will first perform a normal data recovery scan. That first phase will usually recover a large number of full pictures and a few fragmented ones. Some files may actually contain too much data and need to be truncated to put the extra allocation units back into the useable cluster pool. In the second recovery phase, the user will manipulate those allocation units and will grow potential valid pictures out of the free cluster pool.
• Easy to use Wizard version, fully controllable Expert, specialist Advanced version.
• Works with SmartMedia, CompactFlash, Memory Sticks, SD, MMC, XD Cards and Microdrives but also generally most other external storage devices.
• Able to access image files, logical or physical devices (NT/W2K/XP/Mac OS X only).
• Able to recover after other recovery methods have further corrupted the cards.
• Optimized to work with jpeg, tiff and other typical camera RAW file formats.
• Able to create card image files for backup purpose.