Smart Optical Character Recognition ABBYY FineReader 10 allows you to quickly and accurately convert paper documents, digital photographs of documents and PDF-files into electronic form. In recognition ABBYY FineReader fully preserves document formatting: illustrations, images, lists. The results may be corrected in the programs of Microsoft Office, save in different formats, send by e-mail and publish on the Internet.
Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian
Medicine: Not required
System requirements: * A computer with a clock speed of 1GHz or higher processor
* Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows XP. To work with localized interfaces, the operating system must provide the necessary language support
* The amount of RAM at least 512 MB for each additional processor core 256 MB
* Free disk space 600 MB for program
* TWAIN-compliant scanner, digital camera / camera phone or fax-modem
* Video card and monitor with a resolution of at least 1024 × 768 dots
* The keyboard, mouse or other pointing device.
Program for individual use in homes and offices, which will help to solve the following tasks: * Make changes to paper documents without retyping and formatting, to create electronic documents from paper;
* Translated into editable documents look bad quality: photographed by a camera mobile phone, received by fax;
* Recognize and handle documents with complex formatting: multi-level content, illustrations, tables (magazine pages, price lists, reports);
* Scan and identify documents for inclusion in an electronic archive with a search on the text.
Input file formats: * PDF, PDF / A (. PDF)
* Bitmap (*. BMP, *. DIB, *. RLE)
* DCX (*. DCX)
* JPEG, JPEG 2000 (*. JPG, *. JPEG)
* PCX (*. PCX)
* PNG (*. PNG)
* TIFF (*. TIFF, *. TIF)
Formats save files: * TIFF
* JPEG 2000
* PDF / A