VMware Fusion 3 is packed with more than 50 new features and enhancements.
*Optimized for Snow Leopard
*Support for both 32-bit and 64-bit Snow Leopard kernels
*New 64-bit native core engine leverages power of 64-bit Snow Leopard
*Leverage K64 kernel performance improvements for reduced overhead
*Leverage Snow Leopard changes for optimized disk and graphics performance
Main features of Fusion: * Support for 32-bit and 64-bit guest operating systems including all versions of Windows (from 3.11), the most common Linux distributions and Solaris.
* Submission of multiple virtual processors in a virtual machine.
* Full support for high-speed interface USB 2.0.
* Drag & Drop files between the host and guest operating system (including Linux-system) and the possibility of creating shared folders with the host OS
* The ability to create snapshots of virtual machine ( "snapshots").
* Ability to display Windows-based applications like windows in the host system, Mac OS (code name of this mechanism Unity-analog functions Coherence in Parallels Desktop).
* Displays battery life in Windows guest operating system when working on laptops (very handy feature in full screen mode).
* Support for the mechanism of Boot Camp, which lets you run Windows from the relevant section directly
* Ability to play 3D-games for Windows with support for DirectX9.0 ShaderModel 2 3D
* Wide possibilities for setting up networking, including support for connections AirPort / Wi-Fi. Each virtual machine can have up to ten virtual network adapters.
* Support for up to 16 GB of RAM of the host system, with a single virtual machine can be allocated up to 8 GB of memory (64-bit guest system).