System optimization and privacy tool. CCleaner removes unused and temporary files from your computer, allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space.
CCleaner, depending on your settings, Cleans the following Windows: 1. Internet Explorer
Temporary Internet files
Hidden Index.dat files
Location recent uploads
4. Temporary files Windows
5. Log files to Windows
6. Recent Documents
7. Run (in Start Menu)
8. Search Assistant history Windows XP
What's New in This Release: - Fixed bug with extensions on Chrome.
- New CCleaner 64-bit native EXE.
- New UI graphics and icons.
- New internal scanning architecture.
- New Drive Wiper tool screen under Tools section.
- New Intelligent cookie keeping functionality.
- Improved support for IE9.
- Improved support for Google Chrome.
- Improved HTML5 Database Storage cleaning.
- Added support to clean Microsoft Silverlight Isolated Storage.
- Added support for AVG AntiVirus 10.0, Audacity, LogMeIn Hamachi, BitTorrent and Windows Game Explorer.
- Improved support for Vuze.
- Added new environment variables:% SystemDirectory%,% SystemDirectory32% and% SystemDirectory64%.
- Improved Registry backup to address problems when saving values.
- Improved cleaning Windows Log Files for 64-bit OSs.
- Many UI improvements and bug fixes.