DriverPack Solution 10 - is the latest version of the most popular program to automatically install the drivers. This version contains numerous new features and optimized for every platform (x32/x64), and significantly simplifies the process of reinstalling Windows on almost any computer. You will now be spared the problems of finding and installing drivers, reducing them to a few clicks!
Features: * Efficient and fast search for drivers
* Driver installation on virtually any computer, just a few minutes
* Implementation of "downgrade" from Windows Vista to Windows XP (even if the manufacturer has not posted on its website the driver under Windows XP)
* Search for and download missing drivers from the Internet, according to set parameters of the driver
* Quick update an existing set of installed driver to more recent versions
DriverPack Solution 10 R150W. Changelog: * Added item additional tools and software: AIDA64 1.00.1111, DriverSweeper 2.5.0, PhysX 9.10.0129, DriverGenius 9
* Changed the look (sidebar and Icons)
* Added Help to the program
Drivers Installer Assistant Final 2.10.28 - Assistant to install the drivers. The program is designed for quick installation of device drivers on your computer with preinstalled operating system. To install using pre-prepared or downloaded from other sites driver packages. The installation itself is performed with drivers using utility DPInst from Microsoft. The program allows you to keep the database of drivers for multiple operating systems (OS) at once. To work with the correct driver for the OS, you simply select the appropriate tab. If you do not have the default operating system support, you can add your own new operating system through a menu-options-supported OS.
Key features: * Works with any driver packages (files 7z, zip), for any operating system since Windows XP
* Work as a 32 bit and a 64 bit
* Ability to group and custom installation of drivers
* Ability to handle files in batches finish Bashrata
* Transparent setup program (all options are changed through the settings). All settings are stored in a ini-file
* Quickly create a database of drivers (the ability to create all databases with one button)
* Friendly and responsive interface
* View a list of devices for the local PC
* View oxidase drivers for the driver package
* Ability to work with any carrier
* Ability to add and run from the interface additional tools (to add, use the menu-options - additional tools). Ie, to some extent can be used as avtoran for your collections
* Check for program updates via the Internet
* Ability to silent install
* Multilingual interface
Drivers Installer Assistant Final 2.10.28. Changelog: * Fixed some bugs when running on Windows 2000.
* Fixed display of the path of the alternate folder temp.
* Added check for zero bytes inf-file
* Added ability to change the date format in the version in dd / mm / yyyy - more appropriately for Russian users.
* Added search functionality of new devices plug and play when you start the program - to collect information about your computer.
* Added the ability to create a restore point when you start the program and through the "Tools" menu.
* Fixed processing program devcon, due to which the program could not see some of the device are not installed a driver or drivers have startup problems.
* Fixed handling version of the driver in the driver database, if the field is "Unknown".
* When loading a program no longer creates a file with a list HWID (Build file for visual review).
* Completely re-written procedure for collecting informati