makes it possible for anyone to design their own stained glass patterns, from suncatchers to large window panels.
Instantly Draw Perfect Shapes
With the Pattern Wizard's line, rectangle, circle, arc and curve tools you can draw perfectly with just a few clicks of your mouse. Then if you want to change a shape, you can simply click and drag it around.
Print Full-Size Patterns
If you draw a design that's larger than one page, the Pattern Wizard will automatically tile it across pages. All you have to do is trim the pages and tape them together.
Color Your Design with Real Glass
Choose from photographs of real glass and then click to fill your pattern's pieces with them.
The Pattern Wizard can scan or open a photograph and place it in the background so you can easily trace it.
* A complete set of drawing tools: straight lines, curves, circles, and rectangles. Plus scale, rotate, mirror, and flip.
* Easily "undo" any mistake.
* Instructions and a tutorial.
* Rulers and an adjustable grid.
* Automatic grid maker - rectangular and diamond shaped.
* Add letters and numbers to your design using almost any font on your computer. (All you have to do is add cut lines.)
* Export your designs as pictures or EMF files.
* Eases determining the cost of a pattern by recording how long you worked on it.