is a versatile HTML compiler ("html to exe") which creates stand-alone and secure desktop EXE applications or software from websites or any group of HTML pages with their media files. Create attractive ebooks, full-featured HTML Applications, reliable Rich Internet applications, presentations, digital publications, custom web browsers, CD autoruns, demonstrations, offline documentation and compact archives for easier, efficient and secure distribution of your contents.
All the compiled web sites / e-books can be customized to suit your needs: - Use a different shell to the user interface (real skin support for your electronic books), more than 150 shells and shells free editor available to you.
- Customizable user interface: toolbar, buttons, status bar, printer, etc.
- Use scripts to control the behavior of your e-books and custom events.
- Protect your pages using security profiles to create trial ebooks and restrict user rights (no context menus, etc.).
- Add request a password or registration keys for ebook sales (online key generator included in the kit installation).
- Popup windows and messages.
- Add table of contents (TOC), search engines or options elected manager for electronic books.
- Change the information about icons and version. Exe files, and digital code marks with Authenticode.
- And much more!
Create impressive, multi-function digital information products, such as: electronic books, presentations, CD Autorun, help documentation, demonstrations, manuals, brochures and training material, archives, websites, etc.
- managed as a master: intuitive interface will help experienced and inexperienced users to create fully executable Web site with ease. Full context sensitive help, examples, screen shots, and the wiki information - all available to you!
While HTML documents are normally associated with the Internet, they are also very useful for displaying all kinds of textual material such as documentation, help files, tutorials, etc.
full of featuresHTML Executable lets you transform HTML documents and their companion files into real. exe files. All source files (HTML, graphics, media, scripts ...) are strongly compressed and protected in order to make compact, secure executable files useful for distribution or archiving, without losing performance. You can even create portable ebooks that run from USB disks.