is an award-winning file browser and management application for Mac OS X. If you've ever wished Apple's Finder just did feature X or feature Y, Path Finder may be what you've been looking for.
Path Finder is a standalone application that leverages what you already know about working with your files. It takes the Finder's familiar interface and adds numerous powerful features and interface innovations to help anyone be more productive on Mac OS X.
Dual Pane File Browser
View the contents of two folders or volumes side-by-side in one window.
Freeze drag & drop operations by placing files into a temporary stack.
Tabs & Bookmarks
Use the best features of a web browser in your file browser.
File List Sorting & Filtering
Sort by folders first, or limit a list of files by name or extension
Command Line tools
Path Finder puts a terminal right in your file browser, and provides a graphical interface to some popular UNIX utilities.
System Requirements: 10.6 or higher
Version 5.7.2: * Fixed a performance issue in list view.
* Fixed a refresh issue when setting labels on volumes.
* Fixed an issue restoring the column view state after an update.
* Fixed some issues with coverflow.
* Fixed cpu hogging issue with menu validation.
* Fixed a problem of overlapping icons on the desktop.
* Fixed a problem with the autoupdater for non admin user accounts.