Windows 7 Ultimate is the most versatile and powerful edition of Windows 7. It combines remarkable ease-of-use with the entertainment features of Home Premium and the business capabilities of Professional, including the ability to run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode. For added security, you can encrypt your data with BitLocker and BitLocker-To-Go. And for extra flexibility, you can work in any of 35 languages. Get it all with Windows 7 Ultimate.
• More personal: Redecorate your desktop with fun new themes, slide shows, or handy gadgets.
• Performance improvements: Designed to sleep and resume quicker, be less memory hungry, and spot USB devices faster.
• Play To: Play your media on other PCs, stereos, or TVs around the house.
• Remote Media Streaming: Enjoy music and video on your home PC—even when you're not at home.
• Windows Touch: Pair Windows 7 with a touchscreen and you won't always need a keyboard or mouse.
• 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
• 1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
• DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
• Download and extract using WinRAR.
• Use Nero or other burning app to burn the ISO image
• Burning speed should not be faster than 4x. Otherwise, it might not work.
• Restart your computer.
• Make sure you have selected your DVD-ROM/RW drive as a first boot device.
• Enter the BIOS pressing the DEL button, set the option, insert your Windows 7 installation and restart computer.
• The black screen will appear (image 01).
• Press any key to boot from CD or DVD.... (by pressing the key you are entering the setup)
• Select your language, time and currency and keyboard input (optionaly)
• Click install now
• Choose your edition (x86 is 32-bit, x64 is 64-bit) depending of CPU type you have.
• Choose x64 if you have 64-bit processor.
• Click \"I accept\".
• Click \"Custom\" (advanced).
• Choose your partition/hdd drive where Win7 should be installed and click format.
• You might get some error if you have two or more hard disks with different connectors (ATA and SATA).
If you get an error, turn off one of your hard disks and repeat the whole proces.
• After formatting, setup will continue automaticly and it will finish after 15-30 min.
• Next step would be username
• Type your password (if you want).
• When you get the screen for CD-KEY just ignore it leaving blank.
• Uncheck the box for automaticly activation and click next.
• Choose the third option for next step.
• Select your time zone.
• Select your current location (Home is recommended).
• The black CMD windows will appear. Wait a few seconds until computers restares once again.
• And that would be all about installation. You are in Windows now.
Always keep this in mind when installing releases....
.....Remember to block applications (or go off line) from calling home 'during install'.
Once installed, disable 'check for automatic updates' option if available, so that you don't get it blacklisted.
PLATFORM: Windows 7
FILES : 3.34Gb
COMPRESS: WinRar - Added Recovery Record
FIX : Not Needed