Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011 - the universal application, in which technology is applied building information modeling (BIM) and supports even very large design models. It allows you to effectively perform complex calculations of building structures from a regional perspective
Developer: Autodesk Inc
Platform: Microsoft ? Windows ? XP & Vista & 7
Compatible with Windows 7: full
For Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011
• Operating system Microsoft ? Windows ? XP Professional (SP2) (recommended) or Microsoft ? Windows Vista ? Business 32-bit or Microsoft ? Windows 7 Enterprice 32-bit
• Processor Intel ? Pentium ? with a frequency of 4.3 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon T, or Intel ? Core T 2 Duo processor with a clock speed of 2.4 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon (recommended).
• 3 GB of RAM.
• 5 GB of free disk space (10 GB recommended).
• A monitor with 1024 x 768 resolution and display adapter with 24-bit color depth (recommended resolution 1280 x 1024).
• Pointing device compatible with Microsoft Mouse.
• To install: DVD-drive.
Thanks to the integrated design standards in the calculation of structures Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional takes a few minutes. This solution for the design of building structures has broad capabilities for simple and complicated calculation mesh finite element analysis, work with steel and reinforced concrete structures. It is easy to fit in with other Autodesk's structural design, as well as third-party products.
Autodesk ? Robot T Structural Analysis Professional provides an effective means of calculation and automatic partitioning into finite elements. The program allows structural engineers quickly simulate and calculate the complex load.
Key Features Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional:
• Two-way link with Autodesk Revit Structure;
• Enhanced partitioning into finite elements;
• Opportunities of calculations and analysis;
• Ultra-modern means of calculating the dynamic loads;
• Customizable display the results of calculations;
• Availability of localized versions and support of various units of measurement;
• Adaptation to the state standards and design standards of specific countries;
• Integrated design solutions for the calculation of reinforced concrete and steel structures;
• A single working process calculation of building structures and production of working drawings;
• Open and flexible API-Interface.
Two-way communication with Autodesk Revit Structure
Revit ? Extensions module allows unrestricted import and export of model structures between Autodesk ? Robot T Structural Analysis Professional and Autodesk ? Revit ? Structure. With bi-directional associativity calculations and design data are updated within the entire information model that promotes production of a coherent documentation.
Enhanced partitioning into finite elements
Effective methods of forming a network simplify the work of structural engineers with even the most complex models. Automatic partitioning into finite elements and parameterizatio n grid cells can be made separately for each panel, which has a positive effect on the accuracy of calculations.
Extensive calculations and analysis
Any design requires a careful study of linear and nonlinear loads actual. The program provides a simple and effective analysis of various nonlinear loads - for example, pi-delta effect (vertical load for horizontal movements), tension / compression support moments and hinges plasticity. Features also allow to calculate the structural response to dynamic loading: the frequency harmonics, seismic events, etc.
Ultra-modern means of calculating the dynamic loads
Ultra-modern means of calculating the dynamic loads can be applied to designs of any size. Estimated algorithms Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional designed and optimized for quad and multicore processors. This allows structural engineers to obtain accurate results in minutes.
Adjustable output of simulation results
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional is a flexible settlement decision. The results, including visualization and baseline data are displayed in the form:
• Tables, making it easier to filter and organize data;
• Bar charts;
• Sections of shell structure;
• Illustrated color schemes;
• Schematic image loads on the entire structure when subjected to beams and columns;
• Schematic image loads on the elements and full-shell structures in selected areas.
Text documents can be stored in a file format Microsoft ? Word ? or HTML. Tables
The presence of localized versions and support of various units
There are versions of Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional English, French, Romanian, Spanish, niderlandskom, Russian, Polish, Chinese and Japanese languages. You can make calculations for building structures in one language, and their results displayed on another. In one model design can be combined metric and imperial units of measurement.
Adapting to the standards and design standards of specific countries
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional contains more than 60 databases of building elements and materials, appropriate design standards and regulations of different countries. Thanks to a predetermined array includes 70 design standards, structural engineers can work with a single model, using different units of measurement.
Integrated design solutions for the calculation of reinforced concrete and steel structures
Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional contains features that correspond to more than 40 standards of design of steel structures and 30 of the rules of design of reinforced concrete structures adopted in different countries.
Unified workflow calculation of building structures and production of working drawings
After creating the model and the calculation of building structures in Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional, you can easily transfer model and the results in AutoCAD ? Structural Detailing for the production of detailed drawings.
Open and flexible API-Interface
Using the technology of Microsoft COM (Component Object Model), Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional offers an open and flexible API (application programming interface). With it, you can:
• Establish links between Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional and external programs, such as Microsoft ? Excel, Microsoft ? Word and AutoCAD ?;
• Retrieve the results of calculations performed in Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional;
• To create applications for further processing - such as special codified calculations for steel, concrete, wood and aluminum construction;
• Create parametric design in Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional.
1. When installing do not require a connection to the internet - checked personally.
2. The distribution is fully tested by me personally and fully operational.
3. To install from a virtual drive is recommended to use the program Alcohol 120% latest version.
4. If for any reason during the installation the installer asks to insert a disc (as it happens), as an option - image WinRar'om unpack and install, run setup.exe
5. He checked setting on Windows 7 Pro x64 and Windows XP SP3. To activate, use the keygen x32 edition!