Kiwi Bump iCareFone VISI NCSS Images Plugins DameWare AutoTURN Multiphysics Moyea Right Disc FontExpert Designer Legends AppMK SMRecorder Simulation ANSYS IBExpert NiceLabel PictureCode LogPlot StableBit Kontakt Portal Precisionsound SSDlife Engineered OptimumKinematics Wolfram Feature
iPod and iPhone are cult, whether as player or as mobile phone. But can the iTunes store also be called cult? Or any other provider, who sees his chance in making a lot of money with short video clips and/or other DRM-protected content? Or system crashes, which together with the irretrievably lost licenses also destroyed those 'protected' music tracks, while the seller/provider refuses to renew the license?
Fortunately, Apple`s best sellers not only support the iTunes protected AAC/M4P in the form of DRM-protected audio- or video files; they can also handle unprotected M4A-, M4V- or self-created MP4-videos. These are the best prerequisites for counting on the store of own collections instead of commercial providers and for creating the desired contents yourself - using the right program.
The right program to feed your Apple device is undoubtedly i-Studio 5, the desired contents can come from DVD-videos, nearly all common video files (e.g. DivX, HDX4 and WMV), audio-CDs, audio files (e.g. Ogg Vorbis, MP3 and WMA) as well as from a good deal of video clip platforms. i-Studio 5 can handle an extraordinary wide range of source formats and generates MP3/M4A-songs or MP4-video files, which you can copy to iPod, iPod nano, iPod touch, AppleTV and/or your iPhone and which you can enjoy at school, on your way home, in the subway, openly in the living room or secretly in the cellar.
Sole drop of bitterness: your iPod could belong to an old generation or be polarized to only music and not accept videos. Yet, that doesn't really matter since in this case you still have the pure music, which i-Studio 5 extracts for you even from DVD-music videos - in the space-saving and well proven AAC-format and in full iPod-quality directly into your ears.
Files are transferred as usual with iTunes, the application which accompanied Apple's supremacy in the online music market from the very beginning and which the provider offers for free-of-charge download.
- Converts audio-CDs and sound tracks of video-DVDs to the AAC-format
- Converts videos in formats AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, VOB, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 (DivX 3.11 to 6, XviD, Nero Digital etc.), MJPEG and video-DVDs to Apple-compatible video formats
- Supports all Apple devices: iPhone, iTouch, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod nano, Mac and Apple TV
- Photo conversion: it only takes a few clicks to adjust photos or images in a storage space saving manner to the right size for presentation on the device.
- Automatic adoption of optimum audio- and video quality
- Search and download clips from YouTube and Co. Includes 11 portals now!