Toontrack Encoder VCarve Creo Synchro App Dimension FilmImpact Ninja Automation Quantum ScanMasterELM Extended Neat Simlab Civil MediaMaster Archicad ScanMaster-ELM Upgrade PDF CD-DA SpeedTree RAID Illustrator BigAnt ZBrush ColorPerfect Tag Astroprocessor Dr.Mehdi.Swensen Retro Lumenrt
is a new, complete Fortran solution for Microsoft Windows and compatible operating systems. Designed from the beginning for interoperability with GNU Fortran, Simply Fortran delivers a reliable Fortran compiler on Windows platforms with all the necessary productivity tools that professionals expect. The Simply Fortran package includes a configured GNU Fortran compiler installation, an integrated development environment, a graphical debugger, and a collection of other development necessities.
has been designed from the start with GFortran integration as the primary goal. The Simply Fortran development environment has been tested using the powerful, open-source Fortran compiler and its related GNU tools. The widely used open-source compiler and toolset have been packaged for Microsoft Windows and compatible operating systems, and the Simply Fortran IDE provides a comfortable tool for Windows developers, mathematicians, and scientists.
The Simply Fortran environment integrates
the Scintilla editing component, which provides advanced features for editing Fortran source code. Simply Fortran's implementation includes the following features: * Syntax Higlighting - for easily identifying keywords, comments, etc. in multiple languages
* Fortran Intrinsics Call Tips - providing real-time assistance when entering a procedure or function intrinsic to the Fortran standard
* Source Code Outline - allowing rapid navigation of large files via a structured outline of the source code
* Folding - to expand and contract loops, conditionals, subroutines, functions, and modules
* Automated Commenting - to rapidly comment or uncomment blocks of code
* Text Search and Replace - for searching a single file, incorporating regular expressions for power users
* Tabbed Layout - to allow easy switching between source files