Download Storage Craft Shadow-Protect Desktop Edition 184.108.40.20659
About StorageCraft Technology Corporation
StorageCraft Technology Corporation is a premier software company
focused on helping you backup fast and recover faster. StorageCraft
develops innovative disk-based backup, disaster recovery, system
migration, data protection and security solutions for servers,
desktops and laptops. StorageCraft delivers software products that
reduce downtime, improve security and stability for systems and data
and lower the total cost of ownership for systems in your computing
environment. Located in Draper, Utah, U.S.A., StorageCraft was founded
ShadowProtect Desktop provides the following benefits:
- Rapid recovery from bare metal, to dissimilar hardware or to and
from virtual environments.
- Centralized backup administration from a management console.
- ShadowProtect ImageManager to automatically consolidate backup
- Verification and re-verification of backup images.
- VirtualBoot technology for quick failover to a virtual server.
- Converter tool to convert to .VHD or .VMDK.
- Automatic backup of SQL, Exchange and other critical applications.
- Granular recovery of individual files and folders in moments.
- Simplified migration to new Windows servers.
- Scheduler for automatic full and incremental backups.
Supported File Systems/Disk/Volume Types
ShadowProtect Editions support the following File Systems: FAT16,
FAT16X, FAT32, FAT32X, NTFS, MBR Disks, GPT Disks, Basic and Dynamic
Volumes and Disks.
Supported Storage Media
ShadowProtect supports the following storage media: Disk drives
including network drives, SAN, NAS, iSCSI, SCSI, USB or Firewire,
Solid State Disks (SSD), and optical media such as CD/DVD/Blu-Ray.
Changelog (ShadowProtect version 4.1.5):
There are no new features for this maintenance release. See section
6 for a description of the fix in this 4.1.5 release. If you are not
experiencing any issues with your current ShadowProtect
Desktop/Server/SBS Edition 4.1.0 installation, then there is no need
for you to upgrade to this 4.1.5 maintenance release.
- Issues Resolved
A bug has been fixed which caused high CPU and network utilization
if a backup destination object became inaccessible.