Download VideoGet 2011.5 0.2.60
more than 900+ video websites. It supports such websites like YouTube,
MySpace, Google Video, Yahoo Video, MetaCafe, DailyMotion,
AnimeEpisodes.net, DumpALink, Glumbert, Lulu TV, VSocial, PhotoBucket,
Yikers, ZippyVideos and a lot more...
Most of these video websites are keeping video in FLV format, and a
lot of people don't know how to playback these files. VideoGet also
providing you with ability to convert each video in most popular
formats for more comfortable video playback.
VideoGet supports AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MP3 file
formats, so you will be able not only to view it, but also put it into
your iPod, mobile phone or any other portable device. Furthermore you
can set up video/audio quality, set up video frame rate, width /
height and audio sampling rate.
• Converts video to variety of video formats (*.AVI, *.MPG, *.WMV,
*.FLV, *.MP4, *.3GP, *.RM, *.MOV, *.MP3, *.WAV)
• Converts video to any portable video device (iPhone, iPod Video,
iPod Nano, iPod Touch, PSP, Zune, iRiver Clix, AppleTV)
Mozilla FireFox browser
• Script auto-updater allows you to be always in touch with latest
• Simultaneous converting of multiple files allows to convert up
to 10 videos at the same time.
close the program.
• MMS streaming media protocol supported.
• Ability to login on YouTube due to inappropriate videos for
which we need to prove we are 18+ years old
• Automatically detects which online video service you are
• Broken website report. Notify us about broken website by
pressing a single button, and our team will fix it as soon as
• Ability to setup width / height, video / audio quality, video
frame rate and audio sampling rate of encoded video
• Small and compact
• Designed with "Easy-to-Use" concept. Nice, simple interface and
a solid amount of options
• Works on Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
• Works with all types of Internet connection
• Supported languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch,
Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Danish, Swedish, Czech, Portuguese
(Brazil), Greek, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Turkish, Bulgarian,
Romanian, Hungarian, Arabic, Japanese, Danish, Swedish, Korean, Greek
Also we're proud to announce that now VideoGet supports more than
900 video websites