Download Garmin City Navigator Australia and New Zealand NT 2012.20
City Navigator Australia NT contains premium detailed maps for all
of Australia, including motorways, regional arterials and local roads
with attributes such as turn restrictions, one way streets and other
navigation features. Garmin offers full coverage of City Navigator
Australia NT on both CD-ROM and preprogrammed cards, making it easy
and convenient to load maps to your compatible Garmin unit.
Just plug our preprogrammed microSD data card with SD adapter into
your compatible Garmin GPS and go. See the product compatibility table
(right) for a list of products that Garmin recommends with this
- Includes coverage for the Lane Cove Tunnel and the M7 Highway in
- Includes coverage for the East Link freeway and the Pakenham
bypass in Melbourne.
- Includes coverage for the Tugun bypass at Tweed Heads.
- Includes coverage for the Albury/Wodonga bypass at Alburys.
- Includes coverage for Outback roads
- Displays over 500,000 points of interest throughout the continent
— restaurants, lodging, attractions, petrol stations, shopping and
- Includes motorways, regional arterials and local roads.
- Provides enhanced coverage of rural roads for better inter-town
- Includes speed limit information for many roads.
- Includes detailed information such as turn restrictions,
roundabout guidance, speed categories and other navigation features.
- Gives turn-by-turn directions on your compatible Garmin device.
- (CD-ROM only) Includes MapSource, computer software that lets you
plan trips on your computer and transfer waypoints, routes and tracks
between your computer and your Garmin device.
File: G:/gmapprom.img, length 182808576
Header: 17.03.2011 03:17:13, DSKIMG, XOR 00, V 20.12, Ms 0
Mapset: CN Aus & NZ NT 2012.20 ALL
V: CN Aus & NZ NT 2012.10 ALL (0)
F: PID 1, FID 2483, CN Aus & NZ NT 2012.20